DAY 39

 10\08\2023


 There was National Talent Search exam for the high school students. About 60 students participated in it. Anu Roy, Anu Lekshmi, Hema, Arya, Sr Deepa , Irine and me were on invigilation duty from . We gave necessary instructions for the students and cleared their doubts. Also certificates were given to all the participants. After that I conducted Diagnostic test in 9B.


In 5th period, I went to 8C along with Surya. She was collecting the data for here project. She taught them how helpful film songs for learning 'samana padangal '. She sang some film songs like 'chandra kalabham charthi urangum theeram.... Later, I engaged in my works. I had evening discipline duty from 3.30 to 3.40 pm. Then we took some photos and left the school by 4pm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1

Innovative Model

NADANAGRAMAM